Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 22, 2006

New day-care, first tooth.....

Well, today was Mason's first day at his new day-care....yes, this is his FOURTH day-care in his short nine months of life. Everything seemed to go ok and I didn't have a nervous breakdown worrying about him while I was at work. So, I guess all's well that ends well.

It was a big day....not only did we survive the first day of a new day-care, but Mason's first tooth is poking through!! Tonight, as he gave me that big cheesy grin I love so much I saw a little white glimmer from his gums and, of course, had to stick my finger in to feel immediately. This was met with a little disapproving grimace from the receiving party. But it didn't last long....back to the fruit puff and all was right again with the world.

I'm going to try to write here as often as I can....you'd think I would have more time to sit at the computer than I do. I hope to capture as much of Mason's daily activities as I can before the time flies by. I can't believe my 5 lb. 10 oz. baby boy has already grown to a 19 lb. 9-month-old!!!

More soon....

No comments: