I wish I could say that Mason is healthy as a horse and sleeping well....but I can't. Yesterday, I had to pick him up early from daycare because he had a fever of 101.7 accompanied by a rash on his upper body. When I got to daycare, he was lying in his crib quietly staring at the wall. As I walked over to him and said his name he raised his head, looked at me, and gave a half-hearted cry as if to say, "...finally! I've been waiting for you to get here.....PLEASE make me feel better, Mommy!" I felt so bad for him; he was burning up! Back to the doctor's office. I'm beginning to think we need to set up camp in the waiting room from now on. I was glad to hear that he does NOT have an ear infection, but not so glad to hear that he has another virus - "daycare crud" as she called it. Nothing more we can do for him than give him ibuprofin to help with the sore throat and fever. She said it should only last a couple of days and be gone as quickly as it came. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the fever is gone by tomorrow. You all know my luck, so please help me out and cross your fingers too.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment