I'm back from my business trip to Pennsylvania. Last night was the very first night I spent away from Mason. I am glad to be back home so I can hold him in my arms! He and Daddy had fun being bachelors for the night though. Big Brother Holden was back today to hang out as well. Slowly but surely Mason is getting back on the road to being healthy. His fever has been gone since Tuesday and he is in a little better mood. The "raccoon rings" around his eyes are growing more faint with every passing day. He is still rubbing them a lot though....as well as pulling at his ears. I'm hoping our visit to the ENT doctor on Monday and tentatively scheduled surgery for tubes in his ears on Tuesday will alleviate some of that and help him rest a little better. Oh, and before I forget, Mason wanted me to be sure to thank one of his favorite people, Laura, for the get well card! You are so thoughtful!! Have a good weekend and I'll let you know what the doctor has to say on Monday!
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment