Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My, what big gums you have!

Hello all! I am happy to report Mason Thomas is still doing very well. He has been eating everything in sight (God bless the inventor of the fruit puff) and sleeping well too. We are waiting for those top teeth to pop through any time. His gums are so swollen and he's drooling like crazy. He hasn't been too happy when it comes to bath time and getting his pjs on though. I know he hates getting those Vaselined-up cotton balls in his ears, but that's just part of life now. I am also very happy to report that big brother Holden got over being sick very quickly. He was back to his rambunctious self Monday afternoon. So, at the risk of jinxing things, let me say.....We are all happy, healthy, and doing great!!

No comments: