Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

'Bout time for an update, huh?

Hmmm....from the pictures I'm leaving it looks like all we do is lounge around the pool. Quite the contrary. We have taken a few hours out of the last two weekends to try and escape the smothering heat with a dip in the pool, but we've been workin' hard too. As you know, Mason's birthday is right around the corner (still can't believe it) which means much work for Mommy. I finally got invitations in the mail and a menu planned for lunch. Mason has been equally busy with standing and strengthening those leg muscles and getting ready for walking. I'm just now adjusting to the crawling and he's going to spring this on me??!?!? Oh well, it goes fast and he'll be running around before I know it. We're going to make a trip to Stride Rite this weekend for some walkin' shoes in preparation.
Holden has had an eventful day today. Kinda looks like he got in a bar fight, huh? It seems that running around at daycare has taken a turn for the worse. Two boys running at top speed + a corner they are both trying to turn in opposite directions = bruised foreheads and black eyes. This pic was taken mere hours after the incident.....can't wait to see what it morphs into overnight. Well, I have a couple of new pics on the flickr site and I promise not to wait so long to give an update next time......


Here's what the morning brought:

No comments: