
Wow, it's been a few weeks since Mommy has worked a full week.....she's draggin' and oh-so-happy that it's finally Friday! I think I've got the videos where you can get to them to see Mason walking. Just click on this link to see videos hosted by Yahoo. I only have two saved there right now, but will try to upload more as I get time. I know the lighting on these two isn't the greatest, but hopefully the quality is decent enough for you to view.
We are all doing great. Mason is doing better every day in his new room at daycare. He's had a pretty good week this week. We are also ready for Halloween. (I can't wait to post pics from that!) AND we're also excited to help celebrate Kern's birthday in a week or so. It's been a while since we've seen Papaw and the Luker clan and we're ready!! Well, that's it for now. I'll be sure to check back soon - let me know if you have any trouble with the videos!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment