Wow, as Mason and I drove to daycare this morning, I couldn't help but think how odd it is that Christas is only 13 days away and it is 52 degrees and raining. Did we skip ahead to April? It's no wonder we are all snotty and congested!
We did a little more Christmas shopping last weekend. I can't wait for Holden and Mason to open their gifts Christmas morning! Daddy and I have accumulated some good gifts for the duo, but I also have a good feeling that Santa will be scoring quite a few points with the presents he brings!
Mason had a strange day Sunday.....after we went shopping Saturday night, we came home, got Mason a bath, and put him to bed. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Then Sunday morning, Mason started acting a little weird about his left leg. He wouldn't walk on it at all. At first I just thought maybe it fell asleep and he didn't want to walk on it. But, as the morning wore on, he still wouldn't put any weight on his leg at all and crawled around everywhere instead of walking. So, Daddy took him to the MEC to get x-rays. The dr. said everything looks ok and sent him home with Motrin. Finally, at about 5:00 Sunday evening he was pretty much back to his old self. He has been fine ever since, but it sure scared me!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment