Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 07, 2007

An Update With Big News!



Yes, I know.....it's been quite some time since I updated Mason's blog. So much has happened I don't know where to begin. Actually, I'm half expecting everyone to give up on us and stop checking the blog since we haven't updated in so long. If you haven't heard by now, Mason and Holden are going to have a new sibling.....and this time it's a GIRL! I'm in the process of updating the flickr website with new pics and it will include ultrasound pics too. The new little princess is due to arrive November 10th. I have a lot of work to do (which means lots of money to spend :-() on the room. Right now we are planning to put bunk beds in Holden's room for both boys and convert Mason's room for the new baby. That means painting, new bedding, new decorations. It all seems daunting right now, but I got it done with Mason and I'll do it this time too.
The other big news is that this morning Mason pooped on the big potty!!! We were all so excited (mostly Mommy because there was no diaper to change or little potty to empty) we were squealing with delight. I think Mason was so excited after he got down to flush the potty, he immediately peed on the floor. Oh well, baby steps.
Enjoy the new pics and I hope to be back for an update very soon.

No comments: