Whew! Is it ever hot outside. I spent as much time as I could indoors this weekend. Mason is all boy and wants to be outside getting dirty so much that he LOVED being outside even in this oppressive heat. Daddy was nice enough to go outside with the boys yesterday afternoon and let them run around. Mason was full-throttle the whole time running around in the sun until he was beet-red and soaking wet from sweat. After about an hour we decided to have some cool-down time inside for them both. Mason screamed when he figured out we were headed inside. Not even this nasty weather keeps him from wanting to be outside as much as possible.
Only six more days until Mason turns two.....TWO....can you believe it??!? It seems like just yesterday we brought that little 5-pound, 10-ounce boy home from the hospital. My, how time flies. Mason is scheduled to have pictures taken on the 25th of this month, so as soon as we get those back, I'll be sure to post them on the Flickr site. We still haven't seen any pictures of cousin Isabella, so I don't have any to share with you.....hopefully we'll get some soon.
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment