Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

It's official, Mason is TWO!


Thanks everybody for coming out and helping us celebrate yesterday. Mason loved all of his gifts and getting to visit with everyone. I can't believe I have a two-year-old! Today was Holden's first day of third grade. He said he had a great day and is excited about the rest of the school year. It was so cute this morning when Holden got to his classroom, Mason climbed right up into the chair at the desk beside him. I guess he thought he was going to hang out in third grade with bubby. He was none too happy when I told him we had to leave and get going to day-care. He'll be sitting at that desk officially before I know it. I had to take the traditional first-day-of-school picture so we could compare to previous years. Mason snuck in this one!

No comments: