The doctor said everything still looks good with the baby. I start my every-two-week check-ups now. I'll have an ultrasound and see him in two weeks. Fifty-one more days!
I think Mason is going to be plagued with his Grandma Pam's clumsiness. He is always walking into door jams, tripping over his own feet, and dropping things he picks up. Last night I took Mason and Holden to McDonald's for supper when I picked them up from school and day-care. Mason was excited to sit in the booth seat (which happened to be open on both sides of the bench) next to his big brother to eat his nuggets. He may have been a little too excited because as he was shifting around in his seat, he put his hand down to scoot himself closer to Holden and missed the seat completely and fell head-first onto the floor! After a few tears (and a big red mark on his forehead) he perked back up and finished his chicken nuggets. I had a big smile on my face after I sat him back in his seat to finish his supper when I saw Holden with his arm tightly around Mason's shoulders so as not to let him take another tumble!
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment