Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Less than three weeks to go!

Well, it appears that Mason and Holden's little sister is going to be a Halloween baby. I have a c-section scheduled for that day, so unless she decides she wants to be here sooner, we'll see her in less than three weeks! By all measurements and appearances she is healthy and well. I have to say I'm VERY ready for this baby to get here. I can't sleep, the heartburn is almost unbearable, chasing Mason around is getting very difficult - all that besides the fact that I just can't wait to meet her and see if she looks like her big brother did when he was born!
Mason and Holden are still loving their bunk beds. Mason takes after his Mommy and loves to get his sleep in. Most nights he ASKS to go to bed, and who am I to argue with that?? We HAVE to read his two favorite books before he hits the sack though - The Napping House and Go Away Big Green Monster. (I think he would let me read them until I had no voice left if I would.) He has been a little under the weather lately with the stuffy/runny nose, bad cough, and general blah feelings. He is still eating and sleeping well, though. It's been a week, so hopefully he'll get over it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet Maddie too! She'll be a cutie like her Mommie.
Hope my buddy gets to feeling better. Hate it when he feels bad.
Love you guys. Dad/Grandpa