Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Update

I know I haven't kept up with the blog, but life with a two-year-old and a newborn is keeping me on my toes. (Michael and Natalie I don't know how you do it!) Maddie is a very good baby. She has her fussy moments, but don't we all? Mason is still adjusting well and Holden thinks we should have another. I hate to disappoint him, but he will be disappointed. I think I have all I can handle right now. Anyway, Mommy has healed well and Maddie is already outgrowing some of her outfits. I had forgotten how quickly they grow! Seems like just yesterday Mason was wearing preemie outfits. Well, I'm going to try to post pics as often as I can. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Maddie is beautiful, and Mason is a doll!!!!! Hope to see you all again soon. Love You. Dad/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I was so blessed to see Maddie, Mason and Holden all at Dad's on Thanksgiving. They will all be big before we know it, so we had better cherish these times together! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love, Auntie Sara