Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 06, 2008

4-Month Check-up

Little Miss Maddie had her 4-month check-up today. The doctor said she looks great! She is 12 pounds 9 ounces (25th percentile) and 25 inches (75th percentile) long. She definitely didn't like getting her shots. I started to get concerned when she hadn't taken a breath in about 7 or 8 seconds and her face turned blood red. Then the most pitiful scream emerged accompanied by lots of big tears. But, once she got all patched up and back in Mommy's arms she was pretty calm. She fell asleep on the way back to day-care and when I left her she was awake and smiling and cooing. She's such a good girl! We decided to wait until she is 6 months old to do the allergy testing. We are going to get both kids tested together. Mason is well at the moment. The doctor asked about him (she always does when he's not with me) and said to tell him 'hi.' We love Dr. Myres, she's the best!

I was hoping to have pictures to post of Holden's Volcano science project from beginning to end, but his Mom took it upon herself to go ahead and turn it in to school so we won't have another opportunity for pictures. I'll post the pics I was able to take of the beginning steps as soon as I can get them uploaded. Lil' Mason had lots of fun helping out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Sissy is doing so well. Good news is GOOD NEWS! Hope to visit you guys today if the roads clear off a bit. I am SOOO ready for spring. Hugs & Kisses!!! Dad/Grandpa