Well, I hope everyone had a great Easter. For those on Spring Break this week I hope you have a great week off. A few updates on what's been going on around here. We had a great weekend full of lots of visitors. Uncle Michael, Aunt Natalie, Zak, Ethan, Jordan, Sofi, and Carter were in town visiting us from Ohio. That made our Easter celebration even better! Leisa, Keenan, and Bailey came out to spend Easter with us as well. It was so good to see everyone. We got to hang out with Aunt Lauren some too. Overall, it was just a wonderful weekend full of family!
All of the kids are healthy and happy at the moment. Holden is on Spring Break this week and is enjoying time off from school. I wish the weather could be a little nicer for him. Mason is a busy little two-year-old and Maddie is growing like a weed. I just can't believe she is already five months old. My, where has the time flown?
My surgery went well on Monday. I did have to stay in the hospital overnight Monday night, but came home Tuesday afternoon. Boy was it good to be back in my own bed....not to mention be home with my babies-I missed them terribly! Thanks to Aunt Natalie for staying at our house and helping out with Holden, Mason, and Maddie so Daddy could come with me to the hospital. We really appreciate everyone's help. I'm on the mend and will be good as new before we know it.
I am relying on our visitors to supply me with more pics from Easter. It seems that when I am hostess I forget to take pics with my camera. Hopefully we'll get some good pics of everyone in their pretty dresses and handsome shirts so I can post for everyone to enjoy. The Easter bunny went overboard for the kids (as usual) so they were very excited. I took a couple of videos of Mason last night I thought everyone would enjoy, so I've posted them here. Don't ask me where Jingle Bells came from, but Mason was singing it over and over, so I had to get video of that. The other is the ever-popular ABCs. Enjoy and I hope to have more pics to post soon.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment