Here is a picture of one of Maddie's favorite people. Miss Lisa is one of Maddie's favorite caregivers at day-care. Now, if we could catch Miss LaShundra and snap her pic too......
Maddie is pretty stopped up at the moment. I don't know if it's allergies or just a really bad cold, but whatever it is makes life around here pretty much miserable. Poor Maddie can't breathe through her nose. That makes going to sleep with her bink in her mouth impossible. Sleeping without the bink is also impossible. So, if you are keeping track, that means no sleep for Maddie, Mommy, or Daddy. :-(
Just in case you were wondering who Mason takes after when he gets up in the morning, this picture should tell the whole story. Like Mother like son!! Mommy has the very same look on her face for at least 15 minutes after she gets out of bed!



2 comments:
I hope baby Maddie doesn't have the goop I have! 2 weeks now and counting. All head cold stuff. Just doesn't want to go away. Hope she is feeling better today, Mason is healthy and you guys got some sleep. See you all soon I hope. Love you, Dad/Grandpa
Get to feeling better little girl! It's no fun being sick! I'm like Mason too in the morning! GRUMPY! However, Bailey...is SUPER happy and all smiles when she wakes up...Don't know where she gets that from. Hope to get the girls together soon! I am still freaking out that they are 6 mo old! AHHHH!!!!! Enjoy this pretty weather if you can!!!
Love,
Cousin Leisa....Keenan & Bailey TOO
Post a Comment