Since Mason has outgrown his little bike from last year, I decided to get him a new ride. He saw this at Target and loved it immediately. Part of the draw was the Spiderman on the front; the other was the similarity to Bubby's Razor scooter. Here he is showing off his new ride:
Check him out in action:
Hey cousin Bailey.....you are sooooo right......toes are a pretty yummy snack!


2 comments:
SO cute! A mini razor with training wheels! What will they think of next. I still think the best "ride" around was the ole Big Wheels. Congrats Maddie on enjoying your yummy snacks. Bailey chimed in and told me to tell you that they are even more fun when she is getting her diapy changed and it makes it hard for "me" to get her diaper back on. You'll have to do that to your mommy too! We really need to get together one of these days...the girls will have a blast together!
See ya,
Leisa
No doubt about it, a Harley ain't far off! Mase already has the "I'M 'LOVIN THIS" face down to a tee! As far as our Maddie, She has that face on too. Just for a different reason. I think the Harley one is better (since I can't chew my toes any more). Love you Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment