Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another Summer-y Weekend

On Friday, Mason and Maddie got to paint! They each painted an "M." Maddie's "M" was green and Mason's was blue. They look like they had all kinds of fun painting, don't they?
Saturday afternoon I got some Mommy and Mason time at the playground. Last time we were there, I couldn't get him on the swings; this time I had a hard time getting him off the swings! He played his little heart out and left a lot of sweat and a few tears on that playground.

Today we went to visit with the Lukers. Maddie isn't feeling so hot (not sure if it's the teeth or the ears this time) so she was a little cranky, but Isabella was very interested in Maddie. Isabella is pretty mobile, so she had the upper hand in the face poking competition, but it won't be that way for long! Mason had fun playing in the water on the Spiderman slip n' slide with Kern.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those two love being outside. Hopefully Maddie is cranky due to cutting teeth not because of her ears. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

LeeAnn