Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hot Summer Days Are Finally Here

Friday afternoon we headed to the pediatrician's office to get a verdict on Maddie's ear infection status. We are happy to say she got a clean bill of health. She said the infection is completely gone and there is just a tiny bit of fluid left. She suggested finishing the antibiotic she is currently on to ensure the fluid goes away completely. She conviced us to wait to head to the ENT's office so we could see if the summer months and her not being in daycare anymore will help her stay infection-free for a while. I'm giving it one more try. All I know is if I see gross goo coming from my baby's ears one more time, I'm prepared to fight for her to get tubes.

While Maddie and Daddy hung out here at the house this evening, Mason and I headed to the playground near our house to run off a little energy. (I'm sure I don't have to tell you he was the only one running off energy; I don't have enough to function, let alone a surplus.) Here he is getting dirty and sweaty....and having a BALL!










And here's Maddie being a big girl!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mason had a good time at the playground. (I'm sure he'll sleep well tonight!) Maddie sure does look like she feels better. Her little smile is like sunshine. You sure do have two adorable kids. Glad I got to see them on Friday.

Love,
Aunt Emmy

The Hapes said...

Too cute! Glad everyone had a great weekend with lots of FUN! Hope to see you all soon!
Cousin Leisa

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what sunshine can do? Our babies look GREAT! Glad good health is finally in the forecast. It was nice meeting Miss Leisa and playing with Mase and Maddie last week. Also, the Riley Miracle Ride was AWESOME this last weekend (as usual). We're sunburned and tired but it was worth every second. Thanks everyone for the pladges and support. Love you all, Hugs and kisses. Dad/Grandpa