Now that Mason and Maddie are home through the week, they are able to partake in fun outings like Toddler story/craft time at the library. Here are some pics of Mason having fun and Maddie enjoying spending time with her brother!

Little Maddie is having so much fun getting spoiled. She gets to get dressed up every day like the diva she is!



3 comments:
I think being home with Miss Leisa (hope I'm spelling that right) is agreeing with Mase & Maddie! They look great. Keep it up! Love you all, Dad/Grandpa
No Uncle Ed, it's Miss Lisa...I would assume anyway. I am the only one in the world whose name is spelled, Leisa. :) I am so so so so so happy for the kiddos getting to stay home! They just look so happy all the time. I just love little miss Maddie's big grin. Too cute!
Cousin Leisa
I cannot believe how big Mason looks in those pics. Little Maddie is so cute. She has got to be the happiest baby I've ever seen. She is always smiling!
Having a sitter come to your house is the best thing you could have done for both of them.
LeeAnn
Post a Comment