Mason has an exciting announcement.....he's been diaper-free for more than 4 days now! He has only had a couple of accidents at night, but other than that he is pee-peeing on the potty like a pro. We still need a little work on the poo-pooing, but he is so excited and we are so proud of him. I can't believe my baby boy is growing up and will be THREE YEARS OLD next month!!!
15 years ago


3 comments:
Hey Buddy! Congrats! You are a big boy! Only a few accidents at night? That is the hardest part of all the potty training. (at least it was when I was little, from what I am told) It sounds like you are a pro. Yeah Mason!
That's AWESOME Mason!! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Aunt Lauren
Good job Mase!! you're "Da Man"!! Had lots of fun visiting with you, Maddie, mommy and daddy over the w/e. See you soon. Love you Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment