I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! We were preparing Mason for the fireworks in hopes that he would think they are cool instead of scary. Thank goodness it was the former rather than the latter. He was so excited when the neighbors started their show just after 8:00 last night. Then, Mason, Holden, and Daddy piled in the van to head to Daddy's work to watch the big fireworks on the riverfront. Maddie and I stayed home....after all, the 9:30 start time of the fireworks show was waaaaay past both of our bedtimes! :-) Mason and Holden were both very impressed with the show when they returned home.I spent my evening being thankful for all that I have and all that we as Americans are able to enjoy. God bless all our troops (past, present, and future) fighting for our freedom!!!



1 comment:
Amen on being thankful for what we have!! Love You all Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment