Yesterday at work I got a text message from Miss Lisa with this picture attached. It seems all Little Miss Diva wants to do now is STAND! She has gone from not even wanting to put her feet down to touch the floor to wanting to stand in about a week! Maddie still hates to be on her stomach though. I still haven't figured that one out, but she HATES it. I'm beginning to wonder if she is going to want to crawl at all. Heck, maybe one day she'll just take off from the table and start walking around.......jeez, I don't know if I'm ready for that!
Mason is getting to be a big boy too. He has really been fighting the potty training up until this point. When I got home yesterday, Miss Lisa said Mason had been in underwear most of the day and even told her when they were playing outside that he had to go "pee-pee" and they rushed inside so he could go.
15 years ago


2 comments:
I knew he would pick it right up when he was ready. Just think only changing diapers for one instead of two! YEA!!!
LeeAnn
Yea Mase and Maddie!!!! Our babies are changing into little people so fast! If things don't change quick enough for you just blink your eyes! I don't mean like a Genie either. I'm trying to hold my eyes open as long as I can anymore. The blinks seem to be speeding up.
Love You, Proud Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment