Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Birthday Celebration

We spent Saturday with family celebrating Mason's third birthday. We had so much fun visiting with everyone and eating cake and ice cream! Mason especially enjoyed blowing out the candles on his cake. Be sure to go to the Flickr page to see all the pics from the party as well as the last few weeks. Here's a little video of the candle blowing:





Miss Lisa took some pictures of the kids earlier in the week and they are soooo cute! In fact, I think I like them better than the ones I paid a fortune for at the studio! Here are a few; I'll post the rest on the Flickr page when I get a second to sit down and take a breath! OH!-before I forget....everyone be sure to congratulate Brian on the big promotion he got at work last week!!

And my personal favorite.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Lisa should think about a photography career. That last one needs to be blown up and in a frame! Of course it makes the photographer look good when the subjects are so photogenic. Love you all, Dad/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Great pics.. although I absolutely LOVE the last picture, that is so adorable :) I agree that needs to be framed!!
Love to all,
Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

Both your kids are incredibly cute! I love that last one also. I still can't believe Mason is 3 years old. They are both growing up soo fast.

LeeAnn