Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

So much to get into....so little time

Well, life with a little one getting into everything is about to begin again. When I sat Maddie down on the floor of her room after getting her diaper changed, I was focused on restocking diapers and wipes when I noticed some commotion at my feet. The video below is the aftermath of that commotion.

Mason and Maddie both got their picture taken yesterday -- Mason's 3-year pics and Maddie's 9-month pics. They were both VERY good and I can't wait to see the results of the session. I go Wednesday afternoon to preview and order so I am very excited. Maddie was all smiles; it was almost as if she knew what she was supposed to do. Well, I guess she has had lots of practice with Mommy behind the camera pretty much documenting every day of her life. God bless technology and my ability to take and immediately share pics with everyone!!

Mason is so excited about his birthday. I am taking the day off work to spend some Mommy and Mason time for some special birthday activities. So far on the list is going to the zoo, making a bear at Build-A-Bear, eating lunch out....and the list is growing by the hour. I can't believe my baby boy will be THREE YEARS OLD in a couple of days!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see that Maddie likes to keep her "work area" arranged just right and is practicing her "Harley sounds"!!! She gets prettier and smarter every day. Love you all Dad/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Maddie is a very busy little girl. She'll keep you and Brian on your toes.

Give Mason a big birthday hug from me. It is hard to imagine that he is 3 already. Time goes by soo fast.

Have a great day off with the birthday boy!

LeeAnn