Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Parties and Pumpkin Patches

We've had a very exciting weekend so far! Saturday afternoon we got to head out to Cousin Bailey's house to help celebrate her first birthday. Thanks for having us and we had so much fun! I'll post a few pics here, but something tells me you'll see A LOT more if you go to her blog page. Mason has been talking about going to "Bailey's house" for the "birsday party" ever since we left. (It's so cute; he says "Bailey" like "Belly") He had a very good time and LOVES birthday parties. We only had one casualty -Mason was pushing Bailey's swing and it popped him in the mouth and busted his lip. Just a few dramatic tears and he was off to play again.



























This morning we headed out to Mayse Farm Market to pick some pumpkins out of the patch. The kids had a lot of fun running through the hay bale maze, riding on the wagon that the tractor pulled, and picking their very own pumpkins. I thought it was going to be really cold, but the sun shining made the temp perfect. I had my eye on a caramel apple when we arrived and vowed to pick one (or perhaps two-they are definitely my favorite thing about Fall) up when we finished in the pumpkin patch. To my horror when we got back, they were ALL GONE! That, however, was the only dark spot on our visit. I snagged a fresh-baked loaf of cinnamon bread and Holden nabbed a bag of kettle corn for us. Hopefully we'll have enough time tonight to carve our pumpkins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow glad you guys had a good weekend! I'm so proud you put Maddie's hair up all by yourselve, haha! Look's like Bailey liked her cake after all. Oh and the pucture of Brian and the kids cracks me up, cause I know he's holding the baby doll....and he likes it!!
Love,
Wisa