
Well, let's start with Halloween. This is the best I can do for a Halloween pic of all the kids. Holden isn't wearing his mask, but trust me, he was a scary werewolf with it on! Mason is the one with all the muscles as a blue power ranger. Last but definitely not least is our little ladybug Maddie Beth! Lisa made her hair ribbons and they topped off her costume perfectly!
The week following Halloween brought beautiful weather, so Lisa took Mason and Maddie to the zoo. Mason loves the zoo and talks about all the animals there all the time. Maddie especially liked the goats! Mason got to climb up a spider web made of rope and get his picture taken as a bat.


Maddie got her 1-year pictures taken last Saturday. She did a great job and I go tomorrow to see them - I can't wait! She wore her tutu (like a good princess would) and was looking oh-so-cute! She did such a good job, after about 40 minutes he told us she did so well and he had so many good shots he got everything he needed but he would keep taking more if we wanted. I was sufficiently satisfied with the session; we were in and out of there in a flash.

2 comments:
I wish I was able to get by your house on Halloween to see the kids. That day always seems to go by so fast every year. All three of them looked great. I hope Maddie gets to feeling better. I still have bags of goodies to drop off at your house. I swear I'll get by there this weekend!
See all of you soon
LeeAnn
Glad our Maddie is feeling better. She seemed more herself yesterday when I visited but still had that "I don't feel good" look in her eyes. Mase and I had a good time playing "cars" and talking. The kids are so good Amy. Lisa is a God-send and you and Brian are doing a such a good job with them. I couldn't be prouder of ALL our kids. See you again soon. Love you. Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment