Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving and the CIRCUS!!

We had a delicious Thanksgiving meal at Aunt Sara and Uncle Josh's house. Thanks guys for having us over for that delicious meal! ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This afternoon Mason and I met Aunt Emmy at the Hadi Shrine Circus! Mason enjoyed all the animals; I'm pretty sure the elephants were his favorites. During intermission, the moment Mason had been waiting for arrived. SpongeBob SquarePants came out to take pictures with everyone. I promised Mason he could see him, so down we traipsed to find the end of the enormous line for pictures with SpongeBob. Unfortunately, as soon as we got in line, one of the Shriners came by telling us we should go back to our seats because intermission was only 15 minutes long and there was no way we would get to see SpongeBob in that short of a time. Uh-oh....soooo......I explained to Mason that the line was too long and we needed to watch the rest of the circus then maybe we could see him after. He seemed ok with that until we got back to our seats just in time to see SpongeBob escorted off the floor. Mason cried and cried as I promised and promised I would stand in line with him to see SpongeBob after the rest of the circus. As is evident in the picture below, we got that Polaroid of Mason with his good buddy SpongeBob! Thank you Aunt Emmy for going with us and getting Mason all those goodies!!! We had a great time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with you guys today! I'm so glad Mason enjoyed the circus. He is such a good boy. I'll say this for him...he's got one heck of a mom. You deserve a medal for taking on that crowd in the SpongeBob line. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for inviting me to go with you.

Love,
Aunt Emmy