Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Picture Update

Well, I know you probably won't believe me until you head over to see for yourself, but I actually updated the Flickr site with current pics! I can't believe that last August was the last time I updated pics!! So, I added pics taken between 9/1/08 and today. Head over and enjoy! We had a busy week and a nice relaxing weekend. We got visits from Papaw Tom and Grandpa Eddie today. It was good to see them and we hope to visit with them again soon.
Friday will be Maddie's 15-month check-up and shots. I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how tall she is. She is growing like a weed!
Before I forget, I wanted to share a little story. Earlier tonight Mason and Maddie were playing with one of my old cell phones. As I was sitting here uploading pics, Mason came in and handed me the phone. "Oh, for me? Who is it?" I asked. "It's Grandma Pam," he said. I took the phone and actually listened for a few seconds after I said, "Hello?" Hmmm...where did that come from???
Since I haven't posted many pics lately, here are a few of my favorites from the week...







No comments: