Mason and Holden had a good time riding their scooters and running around in the warm sunshine. Maddie got out there a little too and enjoyed the nice weather. Unfortunately, we all learned a painful lesson today. Wet aggregate + Mason running fast = visit to dr to see if stitches are in order. That's right-Daddy took Mase to the doc after his face met the driveway at super speed. He was bleeding (REALLY bleeding) from a cut inside and one outside of his bottom lip. I thought for sure he had bit right through and would need stitches. I just got word (thank you BlackBerry Messenger!) that no stitches are in order....YAY! Poor little guy. He's pretty pitiful. We're glad he's in better shape than he looks, though!

Poor little guy - here he is freshly home from the doctor.


2 comments:
That poor little guy. Glad he didn't need stitches. Hope the rest of his weekend was better and he wasn't too sore.
LeeAnn
Good grief! With Great G-ma's fall record Mase can blame it on inherited genes. Glad no stitches were required and nothing worse. Now for better news. I got my buddy's Harley lamp fixed. I'll get it back asap. Will visit again this week. Hope Mase and Maddie are doing okay today. Love you all, Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment