Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

We are still here.....just very busy!

I'll apologize now for my tardiness in posting. We have been so busy that updates are low on the list, unfortunately.
I decided to take a minute to do a Cliff's Notes version of events over the past few weeks. The weather has been all over the place. Hot and sunny....then a few days later raining....then sunny again....then SNOW.....then sunny.....well, you get the picture-typical Southern Indiana weather!!


















Maddie got over her virus with high fever only to get a serious crack on the head. Long story short, forehead + corner of dresser = bloody goose egg for the poor thing. She looked pretty pitiful, but is all better now and no worse for wear.









Mason, Maddie, and I got to go visit our good friends Cammy, Jett, and Jagg recently too. All the kids had so much fun playing together and Mommy had fun visiting with another mommy of kids the same age. I'm really looking forward to Mason starting pre-school so he can have more interaction of kids his age on a regular basis. Jett is already in pre-school and Mason thought that was pretty cool. It had been too long since we visited with them and we can't wait to see them again soon!















Mommy celebrated another birthday. Thanks to everyone who helped to make my birthday so special. Thanks, Aunt Emmy, for letting Mase help pick out my sunglasses.....never too much Coach I always say! Thanks too for the fun day in Louisville; I'm ready to go back. Thanks, Lisa, for doing so much (and letting Mase and Maddie help do so much) for me. The decorations, the cake, the cards, the flowers, the homemade frame - all wonderful and so thoughtful. You can never have too much Starbucks either....another one of my favorites! Thanks, Daddy, for my big, beautiful bouquet of flowers that were delivered to me at work - stargazer lilies....more of my favorites! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
The kids have been having so much fun with Lisa. This week they got to get all dressed up and go to the mall to get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I was sure Maddie would scream at the sight of the giant rabbit, but she didn't. She didn't smile.....BUT.....she didn't cry. That is a win in my book. Today the three of them colored Easter eggs--so much fun! Tomorrow is the Easter party and egg hunt. Thank you, Lisa, for doing so much fun Easter stuff with the kids this week. Thanks, Aunt Emmy and Lisa, for all the goodies in the Easter baskets you made for the kids!!
I promise to try to keep updates coming more frequently. I have intentions of scanning the Easter Bunny pic and sharing it.....baby steps. I promise I will do it soon. I hope you all have a nice Easter. We are excited to spend time with our family and friends this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids are adorable as usual. Hope your Easter was fun with your family in for a visit. I cannot believe I forgot your birthday! I am completely forgetful anymore. I do apologize and will have to buy you a couple of drinks to make up for it.

LeeAnn