Maddie's turn for the Hot Dog Dance! I couldn't get her to face me for anything, but it's still quite entertaining! During the middle of the song there is a part that is unfamiliar to her so she comes over to tell me there is something not right about the song in a very serious tone. "Mickey Mouse On!" while shaking her head. But the familiar tune resumes and all is right for more dancing. Too cute!!
Also, Mason and Maddie still love the song "When I Grow Up" (go figure) and were dancing their hearts out when I turned it on. When the song was over all I heard was, "Again! Again!" After about 5 times Mommy declared it to be naptime. :-) Check out Mason's (now signature) moves in the first video and Maddie really getting down in the second. These kids crack me up!!!


3 comments:
TOO..CUTE!!!!!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!!
I know where they got lovin music but don't know where the "gettin down" came from!!! At any rate glad they got them both!!! Watch out world! Love you. Dad/Grandpa
I love it! I could watch those clips over and over and it would make me smile every time. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Aunt Emmy
Post a Comment