I know I know.....where have I been? Well, let's see....full-time work outside the home, three kids, a significant other who works 23 out of 24 hours a day, preschool.....and the list grows by the hour. Sometimes I blink and a week has gone by and I feel even more behind.
Enough excuses. I just wanted to pop in to let everyone know the good news: Maddie is completely potty trained!!! Not only is she completely potty trained (both day and night) but it took less than a week to accomplish. That's right, my baby girl is growing up quickly!
I am working on a new website (not a blogspot page) for the kids. It's proven to be a bit more work than I had anticipated, but I'm getting there. Hang in there with me! I hope to soon post pics from our San Diego trip in November, Christmas fun, and general everyday updates. We're heading to Disney World in a couple months too so I can't wait to share those as well! I'm only taking 52GB worth of memory with me....I hope it'll be enough!
More soon, I promise!
15 years ago


1 comment:
Check on here occasionally. Glad I did today! Way to go Miss Maddie!!!! What a big girl. Growing up so fast.
Running all week on dr.appts., hospital, & "catch up" chores with respective parents. I'll bring you up to date on some of the new stories when I talk to you.
Hope all is well with you all. See you soon! Love you. Dad/Grampaw
Post a Comment