Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Two thumbs up from the dentist today!

Maddie did so well at her very first dentist appointment and Mase was like a seasoned pro! Mase even got x-rays taken for the first time. We're proud to report no cavities!! The dentist told me (as if I didn't already know) that I have two of the cutest kids she's ever seen and they even have beautiful teeth to boot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if this will work now. My last 3 tries didn't appear. Dad

Anonymous said...

I guess it's ok now. Miss you guys. G&G both in the nursing home/legal junk/and trying to keep 2 houses going is taking 24/7. Now Karens mom admitted to hospital needing surgery too. It HAS to get better sometime! Love you all. Hope all is well. Dad/Grampaw

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Sara is very proud of both of you! Brush, Brush, Brush!
Way to go Mason and Maddie!!!