Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Where are you going, Scooter?

Things are still going well with the new day-care. Mason seems pretty satisfied....so, Mommy is pretty satisfied too. He's making lots of new friends and sorting his way through the new mountain of toys from which he has to choose! This morning as I left, he was reading a book with Ms. Joli. His big brother would be so proud - it was all about dinosaurs. You see, Holden knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs and would be so glad his baby brother is interested too! Mommy, however, just couldn't get past the fact that she had forgotten his turtle blanket which matches his turtle shirt, turtle pants, and turtle socks he is wearing today. I know, I know....he'll survive napping under a blanket that doesn't match the rest of his outfit.

I'm beginning to wonder if Mr. Mason is ever going to crawl. Don't get me wrong, he gets where he wants to go. There's no crawling involved....it's more like scooting. One minute he's sitting up chewing on his favorite teether (which is shaped like a lobster :-)....turn your head for a second and next thing you know he's very interested in the sound his fingers make as he runs them along the funny feeling fabric on the front of the stereo speakers sitting on the floor across the room. (Daddy doesn't think that is nearly as funny as Mommy does :-)

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Ours will be full of graduation parties, sleeping in, and hopefully an Otters game if we can squeeze one in. I've been telling Mason about the new hotdog launcher the Otters have and he seems almost as excited as Mommy and Holden are. I'm sure having more than just the one tooth would boost his excitement immensely.....we're working on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad all three of you were able to make it to the party Saturday. Mason is such a good boy. He gets cuter everytime I see him.

LeeAnn