Hopefully you all had a great holiday weekend! We had a pretty good time ourselves. We didn't get to make it out to an Otters game, but we attended graduation parties, did some grilling out, and got some extra sleep.
Mr. Mason was pretty fussy this weekend; it seems getting teeth is proving to be a bothersome task for the little man. Unfortunately, it looks like he is going to have his Mommy's giant teeth! Those two bottom choppers he now has are pretty big. (...the better to bite you with, Mommy!!) To top everything off, we went to the doctor yesterday to make sure his ear infections completely cleared up after that last round of antibiotics and didn't get great news. It seems that he has fluid in both of his ears. From what the doctor said, I see tubes for the ol' eardrums in our future. When, you ask? We're not sure at this point. He'll be taking a preventive antibiotic between now and the trip to see an ear, nose, and throat specialist. Poor little man....if it's not one thing.....
Grandpa Eddie tells us that Mason's Uncle Michael, Aunt Natalie, and his FIVE cousins will be visiting Southern Indiana weekend after next. We are excited at the prospect. As for next weekend, Mommy will be away from her sweet baby for the first time overnight. I'm anxious to see how we both handle that one! I know he'll be in good hands, though! Laura, are you sure you know what you're getting into???
Before I go, I want to tell Miss Emily how glad we were to hear from her!! We're glad she's liking her new job and things are going well. We still miss you and Ms Peggy bunches!!!
15 years ago


1 comment:
It is so great to be able to see updated pictures of Mason. I can't believe how big he is getting!! Drinking from a sippy cup, what?! I miss him! Keep up the good work on the pictures!
Miss Emily
Post a Comment