Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Going out of town? Ya, right!

It seems that sickness just keeps knocking on the door around here. If you are wondering why I'm sitting here writing now instead of four hours away enjoying that outdoor concert I've been looking forward to for a couple of months now, it's because sickness is here again. This time it not only got hold of Mason, but I am trying my hardest to stop sneezing long enough to cough and stop coughing long enough to blow my nose. We are two peas in a pod....pretty pitiful. We are both sneezing, coughing, whining, and generally uncomfortable. In fact, Mason is already out like a light for the night (hopefully) and I will be heading that way soon. I'm just waiting for that cold medicine to kick in so I can breathe out of my nose once again....for a little while anyway. I'll just have to settle for hearing about Aunt Emily's and Daddy's concert experiences. Laura, I hope you'll give us a raincheck for those generously offered babysitting services!!

No comments: