Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gearing up for the weekend.

Hi Everybody! I just wanted to let you know I uploaded some new pics to the flickr.com website last night. After spending too much money on some new clothes for the little man yesterday at lunch, I brought them home for him to check out and he especially loved his new hat, so he modeled and I snapped away!

Just so you know, the super sweet person holding Mason in the picture is Laura (Aunt Emily's Mom.) She was cheated out of some baby time this past weekend, so we're going to have to make it up to her soon. Aunt Emily hopes Mason is crabby, spits up everywhere, and makes giant messes in his diaper (all totally possible) so Laura will change her mind about wanting a Grandbaby of her very own to spoil! C'mon, Aunt Emily, with lots of attention, being held, getting all those hugs and kisses??!?! Who wouldn't be a perfect angel getting spoiled like that?? :-)

I talked to Uncle Michael last night and their planned trip to our neck of the woods for this weekend is still on. We'll get to see them Saturday if all works out as planned. Holden is super excited to see his buddies, Zak and Ethan!

I'll be sure to post pics from the visit, so check back later so you can see everyone!

No comments: