Yay! All five of Mason's cousins, Aunt Natalie and Uncle Mike came to visit! We had all kinds of fun while they were here. Mason particularly liked spending time with all of his cousins. As you can see in the pic, they liked hanging out with him a little bit too. We did so much stuff....we went miniature golfing, played at Kid's World, swam in Grandpa Eddie's pool, and Holden even had Zak and Ethan come over to our house for a sleepover. Boy, I have to say, I sure wish they lived closer so we could see them more often. (that's my shameless Grandma Pam plug that I had to get in :-) You'll have to go to my flickr website to check out all the new pics from their visit. We may get to see them again soon; they are going to try to make it down for Mason's birthday party....which I can't believe will be in less than two months! It was so nice to see you guys and we are so glad you came down to visit. We miss you!
And as for Mason's ears....he went to see the ENT specialist last Tuesday. The doctor wants Mason to finish his current round of antibiotics to see if the fluid will go away. No ear infections right now, but definitely fluid there. He goes back on July 10th and we'll decide from there what to do. Hrmf!
Mason still has just the two teeth and is army crawling around everywhere now. His new favorite game is to crawl toward the stereo and periodically look back with a smile as if to say.....I'm getting closer and I know I'm not supposed to....are you going to come get me? He's not rotten or anything!



No comments:
Post a Comment