Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A lull in the ear activity....for now

Well, I don't know who's bright idea it was to recommend prescribing ear drops for a 1-year-old, but it isn't a pretty process when the dispensing commences. The only time they have had more than a millisecond to actually stay in the ear where they are supposed to be is when Mason is sleeping and I sneak in to squeeze those drops in his ear and he is none the wiser. Otherwise, as soon as I get them in his ear when he is awake, he squirms free, lets all the blood accumulated in his face while screaming at the top of his lungs return to its original locations, and I see the expensive liquid stream right back out of his ear. Eternally gratifying I assure you. But.....all the writhing and screaming aside, I guess the antibiotic drops are helping Mr. Mason's ears. He almost looked like a completely healthy, normal kid this morning. The eczema on his arms and legs is barely visible and the nasty goo is gone from his ear. Only three more days 'til the big day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad my little buddy is doing better, of course he has to...he comes from good stock!
Love you guys,
Dad/Grandpa Eddie