Did you actually think I would remember my camera on this terrific photo op? Ya, right! I didn't remember my camera yesterday, but Cammy's Mom, Cinda, did take a few pics with hers and I have asked her to send them to me. So, there's still a possibility that you will get to see Mason and Jett in action.
Mason has had an eventful last couple of days. We went to the doctor Tuesday afternoon (no surprise: ear infection) and when we finished and were headed to our car, we had to wade through dirty water that was knee-deep. Well, knee-deep on Mommy....Mason was safe in Mommy's arms. So here I was....Mason, purse, diaper bag, and umbrella in my hands....Pouring rain....and knee-deep water. I don't have to tell you I was glad I had a vehicle with high ground clearance. We spent the better part of an hour driving around the south east side trying to find a road that wasn't impassable and/or blocked by police. I finally bit the bullet and drove through an intersection (that I probably shouldn't have) to get to higher ground. We eventually made it home safe and sound.....WET....but safe and sound none-the-less.
Yesterday was another story. During our visit with Cammy, Jett, Jerry, and Cinda, Jett accidentally kicked Mason in the mouth. Lots of crying and bleeding for the little man. Not to worry, after a few minutes of Mommy kisses, he was in pretty good shape. Unfortunately though, back at home Mason crawled straight for the door to the garage not knowing it was getting ready to be opened. Yep, before he could be stopped, the door opened right into his little mouth again. More bleeding and crying. This one created a fat lip and lots more blood.
All this and you'd never know anything happened if you looked at him this morning. His lip is not swollen anymore and he is in his usual good mood. I just hope nothing worse ever happens to him (wishful thinking) because I was freaking out over this!!!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment