I know, I know....I've neglected my blogging duties as of late. I had to pop in for just a second and tell you a little story that made me feel old and stupid all at the same time. Just the other day when I was dropping Mason off at daycare, I saw him eyeing the dancing Elmo on the shelf that is out of reach for little hands. I got it down for him to see and realized I didn't know how to turn it on for him. "Just a second little guy," I said. "Wait for Ms. Joli to come over because Mommy doesn't know how to turn it on." With that, I looked down to see Mason extend his index finger and place it on Elmo's third toe. Elmo started rocking out doing the chicken dance. Mason just looked up at me as if to say, "That's how you do it, Mom." Wow, I can't wait 'til I have to start asking him how to use my computer. Geez.
Mason and I are going to visit our friends Cammy and Jett tomorrow. If I can actually remember my camera, I'll post some pics from our visit!
15 years ago


1 comment:
Better get used to it. They'll find lots of ways to show you how smart they are, amaze you, and make you so proud all at the same time. I know...been there (still doing) that!
Love you Amy & Mason!
Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment