I don't know about you, but I am glad this week is drawing to a close. This whole "working out at the gym" thing is making my already long days into a continuous, seemingly neverending stream. I already have a hard time telling whether I'm coming or going. Relief is on it's way. Saturday will be here before we know it. Now that we are all healthy, we can enjoy this day away from work, school, and day-care and relax a little bit.
I stole away from work a little early today to pick up Mason and Maddie so I could bring them back to the office for a visit. Mason was as excited as ever to see Aunt Emmy and was surprisingly excited to see Phil. Maddie had just gotten her belly full and was drifting off to sleep. She did sneak a couple of smiles in for Aunt Emmy though.
Maddie was loving tummy time this evening. She is so strong and would sit up straight all by herself if she could. It wasn't for lack of trying, that's for sure! She's in such a hurry to be a big girl and Mommy can't believe how fast her babies are growing. They are both so good and so precious. It's hard for me to believe this black sheep has two of the most wonderful kids in the world. I only wish Grandma Pam could be here so I could see her enjoy them as I know she would.
We hope you all have a good weekend!


4 comments:
Great clip of Mason dancing and singing! How precious!
Mason & Maddie are 2 of the cutest kids I've seen in awhile. Your mom would be so proud to see what a great mom you are.
LeeAnn
Grandma Pam IS enjoying ALL of her grandchildren. She's helping God watch over them by being their Guardian Angel. She touches and sees them every day through all of us that love her and keep her alive in our hearts. The most precious gift she gave was what she left behind. Everyone should be as blessed as the ones your Mom touched. Your Mom AND YOUR DAD are VERY proud of the Mommy you are and the special children you created. I LOVE YOU LITTLE GIRLY
Dad
I was cracking up at the video...He's got the words down pat! He has better rhythm than ME! Go MASON!!!!
Post a Comment