Maddie had a follow-up doctor appointment this morning. The verdict? She looks and sounds great. Her right ear still has a tiny bit of fluid on it, but the antibiotics should clear that up in the next couple of days. She listened to her chest and didn't hear any wheezing at all. Her disposition is almost back to normal. She slept most of the night last night and I was glad she got that rest. She has been ok at daycare yesterday and today. The worst thing to contend with has been the effects of the antibiotics in the diaper area. She has had a few blowouts and gone through quite a few outfits. Even with that, she seems much happier.
Mason is back to his old self after his round of antibiotics. It was a trick today to go into daycare to get Maddie while not being seen by Mason. Their rooms are right next to each other so I had sneak past his room to get to hers. I was just hoping he wasn't close to the window to look out and recognize my car!
Tomorrow is the day for family pictures and Maddie's 3-month pics. I'm glad everyone is on the mend and will feel like going!
15 years ago


2 comments:
Moregood news!! Glad all are getting better. Can't wait to see the new pics. Hope all goes well with that today. Hugs and kisses. See you soon.
Love You,
Dad/Grandpa
Amy,
Thanks for the brown sugar tip! I just checked out your blog, too, and it is so fun to finally see all these beautiful children that I've been hearing about! I hope your kiddos feel better soon. It's good to hear that they're on the mend. God bless, Maria
Post a Comment