I know, I know....it's been a while since my last update. This winter weather is really starting to wear on us. We long for the days when we can go outside and play when we get home from work, school, and day-care! That was all I could think about as I stood out in the freezing rain for 45 minutes after work yesterday trying to scrape 1/4-inch-think ice from my car windows. Once I got my car in drivable condition, the trek home wasn't too arduous. My next vehicle is going to be an SUV for sure. Now we get to deal with the slushy aftermath while at the same time getting more rain! HURRY UP SUMMER!
Mason and Maddie are doing pretty well. They both have snotty noses and congestion, but nothing major. Holden is chugging along (and enjoying these days that school has been cancelled:-) We are definitely ready for a weekend, though.
Before I forget, we wanted to give a shout out to our cousin Leisa - today is her birthday, so Happy Birthday!
15 years ago


2 comments:
Thank You for the birthday wishes! The Hape household is ready for spring/summer too! Oh we long for the days to go outside...and PLAY!
Post a Comment