Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter Wonderland


Wow has it been cold and icy these last couple of days! I took this pic of our front yard with my phone (please excuse the quality) Tuesday morning around 4:30 when I got up to get ready for my morning workout. It didn't take me long to decide I was not getting out of the house any time soon. Since school was cancelled, I stayed home with the kiddos Tuesday and Brian is home with them today. Monday was crazy! When I left work at lunch, there was no precipitation in sight; a few hours later it was a full-blown winter storm. We were allowed to leave work early and my usual 20-minute commute home was turned into an hour and a half nail-biting excursion. (I'm cursing the choice of a rear-wheel drive car!) We are all safe and sound and the forecast is calling for temps upwards of 50 degrees tomorrow, so GOOD-BYE ICE!

No comments: