Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lounging at the pool

Mason (the stud in the crabby swim trunks) and Maddie (the bikini babe with the itsy bitsy ponytail) had fun and escaped the heat today by taking a dip in the pool! Aunt Emmy, I know you'll LOVE this pool!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like Pebbles and Bam Bam! It still feels good to see them both home having a good time with Miss Lisa. See you soon. Hugs & Kisses. Love you all, Dad/Grandpa

The Hapes said...

I love the pony tail Maddie! I think your grandpa is right...Pebbles and Bam Bam. I LOVE IT! Keep on having fun! SEE YOU SOON
Cousin Leisa

Anonymous said...

Mason and Maddie...that is one cool pool! Wish I was little enough to take a dip in it. From the pictures, I can tell you guys are really enjoying it. Hope you continue to have fun all summer. Ahh...to be young again.

Love,
Aunt Emmy