Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Visitors from the East!

This weekend we had family visiting! We had so much fun chatting, playing, and swimming at Grandpa Eddie's house! Mason made some new buddies, Joshua and David, and Maddie got to hang out with her cousin Bailey! Bailey, Maddie says we MUST do that more often! I have added all the pics I took to the Flickr page; I didn't take as many as I intended or would have liked, but there are some good ones. Here is a little preview:
Maddie and Bailey working on getting those teeth!!

Joshua showing Mason how his train works.

Mason swinging with Joshua and his Mommy, Maria.

Mason and Daddy sharing some fresh fruit salad. Thanks Aunt Lauren for making Grandma Pam's recipe - it was delicious!!

Maddie hanging out with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.

Bailey, her Grammy, and Aunt Frieda.

Maddie and Grandpa Eddie

You can head over to the Flickr page to see the rest of the pics I took today. I can't wait to see and share everyone else's pics too!
P.S. Maddie is doing wonderfully with her new tubes in her ears.

1 comment:

Chris & Maria Kinsinger said...

Hi everyone! We had such a great time visiting with you all two weekends ago! Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Glad to hear that the tubes are working well and that the kids had fun at the zoo! And the fruit salad was definitely delicious! ~ Maria