Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a great day!

First things first. I tried my hardest to get a close-up picture of Maddie's new teeth. This was the best I could do. They look innocent enough, but trust me....those suckers are sharp! She is still doing well from her surgery and I hope we have another sleep-filled night like last night!
Next, Mason and Maddie's favorite person, Miss Lisa, took them to the zoo today! They had a blast! Mason was so excited; he's been telling us over and over since we got home from work all about the "baby zrebra" and the "really big graffe" he saw. How exciting! I have to admit that baby zebra was pretty darn cute! Then, they all went to Hacienda to have some lunch. Maddie went for the lemons (go figure) and Mason, of course, was all about the chips! They had such a busy and fun day Maddie completely zonked when they got home.




I have finally taken the time to update the Flickr website with pictures from the last few months; head on over and check them out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those beautiful kids or what?? Keep doing well and stay well. Love you, Dad/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Maddie has a smile that could brighten anyones day. Mason is becoming a little man. Both are soo cute.

Miss Lisa has made you the envy of every working parent. She is WONDERFUL!!!

LeeAnn