Maddie is officially 9 months old! She had her checkup with Dr. Myres yesterday and got a clean bill of health. She said her ears look absolutely fantastic (her tubes are green, by the way-Mason's are blue) with not a drop of fluid in there. She weighs in at a whopping 21 lbs. 2 oz. and is 29 in. long. That puts her in the 90th percentile for both height and weight! She still just has the two bottom teeth, but the dr. said the top middle teeth are ready to poke through any time. She is doing everything she is supposed to be doing except crawling. She just has no interest whatsoever in being on her stomach. She would much rather be standing. The doctor said that some kids are just like that and most who like to stand rather than be on their stomach learn to walk that much quicker. We'll see. I was just looking in my baby book the other night and Mom had written, "Amy never crawled until after she was walking extremely well. She crawled at about 1 yr." Like Mother, like daughter? We'll have to be patient and wait to find out! P.S. I weighed in at 20 lbs. 4 oz. when I was 9 months old. Little Mason was a year old before he weighed close to that; at his one-year checkup he was 20lbs 11ozs and 30 inches tall!!!
15 years ago


1 comment:
Great news again!! Glad all was well at Maddie's check-up. I'd say you're right...like mother like daughter! She sounds like a carbon copy of you. Hope Mase is doing well too. See you soon I hope. Love you, Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment